1. Cancer Screenings
- Identification and recruitment of clients in the target population*
- Provision of financial assistance to eligible clients, as needed and available for screening procedures
- Assisting clients, as needed, in locating a provider and the scheduling of cancer screening appointments
- Evaluation of all referrals for eligibility for services
- Provision of follow-up for all clients based on screening test results and clinician directions
- Referral to other community agencies as needed
Promotion of community awareness of cancer prevention/control through education of:
- Community groups
- Potential individual/groups of clients
- Other organizations such as WCGCC Board, schools, businesses, faith-based organizations, etc.
- Healthcare professionals
- Special projects (as available)
Advocating for resources to help meet client needs and agency goals.